Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Iv'e read numerous posts with people saying that they can now run this game with espsxe 140. When I run this game it all starts off perfect untill the start of a race, as soon as I go past the first checkpoint (Strange bluey thingy) the game freezes.

I've managed to get most games i have working with this awsome emulator (Some serious credit has to go out to the people that spend their spare time doing this so that we can all enjoy playing our favourite playstation games with improved graphics........ Sorry got a bit sidetracked there) but no amount of tweaking, twanging or any such tomfoolery can get this game working. If anyone has got this game working can you please post your exact configuration (no amount of detail is to much) so that I might get this game up and running.

My Specs
Athlon 550
320 megs
geforce 2 mx
maxi muse sound (CCRRRRAAAAAPPPP)

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
could you describe this strange blue screen. I got wipeout 3, but it's ntsc. From what i understand, it sounds like a video plugin problem. Could you post what plugins u r using, and in the meantime, try messing w/ your videoplugin, or trying a different one entirely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was talking about the first checkpoint, but I have found out what the problem was, the game has copy protection, I have removed the protection with a ppf crack/hack and now the game runs fine (Looks Stunning) exept for one minor side affect, now the music has stopped working when I use the ISO (I can't win)

Has anyone else cracked the copy protection and still been able to play the music.

To avoid the obvious i have tried all the sound/ Cd plugins available
but none off them seem to make a difference.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
P.Flapp - burn the newlly cracked ISO onto a CD then you'll have your audio.
Could you supply me with a copy of the crack? as I'm having the same problem and am desperate to play the game

1 - 6 of 6 Posts