Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some Windows XP compatible Detonator drivers for my Riva TNT2 M64 Pro. Or are there any such thing? Cuz after installed WinXP, i tried to play counter strike and it said that my video card doesn't support OpenGL. So im stuck with the crappy D3d that runs sloooooooow on my comp. Anybody help me? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Trunks213
Im looking for some Windows XP compatible Detonator drivers for my Riva TNT2 M64 Pro. Or are there any such thing? Cuz after installed WinXP, i tried to play counter strike and it said that my video card doesn't support OpenGL. So im stuck with the crappy D3d that runs sloooooooow on my comp. Anybody help me? thanks in advance.

I ve heard that winXP rcp1 just supported d3d (and not very good it seems)
But perhaps I m mistaken.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Bye

S

·
0 Posts
I'm using the 14.10 Detonators w/Win 98 SE and DX 8.1. I must say, I'm impressed. Great color, speed, amd no bugs that I have found. The card I'm using them w/is a GEForce 2 GTS.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they work fine... but WinXP doesn't officially support em and gives me a annoying little message everytime i restart at the taskbar about incompatible devices and stuff. otherwise that, it works fine.

S

·
0 Posts
I made a slight error in my post above this one. 3dchipset.com does not have the 14.10 drivers and m3dzone.com is down until tomorrow. But www.the-cad.com does have the 14.10s. BTW it seems that the 14.20 drivers are for Win ME and 2000 only, not for Win 98. To bad.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No,the 14.20 are only for WinNT and Win2K,not for any Win9x(95/98/ME).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts