Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...hmmmm !!! ...it looks like my old post about the new release was somehow erased with the move to the new server, so here's a recap : metal slug 3 is supported by the new (not so new now) winkawaks release, and it plays perfectly... :)

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Yes it does.. I may put some screenshots of this game in the screenshots section.. But somehow the move to the new server srewed with the screenshots option.. It keeps saying I am uploading an invalid file when it is a JPg or PNG.. weird.. I am sure things will get cleared up sooner or later with the new server..

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aha - I think I found out the problem with my older "lost" thread :

...if you go to emuforums directly, that is by typing www.emuforums.com ,its still there !!! ...if you reach emuforums by visiting NGemu first, then clicking on the link "message board", it suddenly dissapears...

looks like that new threads can be opened in both emuforums sites... I'll post this to site feedback, it certainly needs fixing...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by sights
aha - I think I found out the problem with my older "lost" thread :

...if you go to emuforums directly, that is by typing www.emuforums.com ,its still there !!! ...if you reach emuforums by visiting NGemu first, then clicking on the link "message board", it suddenly dissapears...

looks like that new threads can be opened in both emuforums sites... I'll post this to site feedback, it certainly needs fixing...
I have already posted the answer to the "problem" in the site feedback thread you started. Based on a lot of the posts we lost in the old one, might as well keep it that way.

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ok, now it's time for a pic, to spice things up a bit...
(metal slug is old news now, I know, but while I intended to post a pic from the beginning, we had the server move and then the attachments problems, you know the story...)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
I got it and all but...I have 2 files. 1 with all the rom files and the special thingy u told me to get. I zipped all of those into 1 zip file and the other zip file is all of the ones before and the neogeo bios files i zipped into. But both of them dont work. Can you tell me how you got this weird annoying hard stupid dumb thing working? :p

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
about your request...

...its not that hard. Remember that winkawaks requires some renaming of the roms... (you can check this by using the "audit romsets" command and then checking the "WinKawaks Audit.txt"

...I'll send you a private message later with more details...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts