Download Link
*removed*

Changelog (v.DSi 2.0.8):

- myZoom 1.8.33
- AceKard SD DLDI plugin for iDeaS
- DeSmuME 0.9
- DeSmuME 0.9 SSE2
- WinDS PRO v.17.5
- WinDS PRO Config (windspro configuration utility)
- WinDS PRO runs NO$PMP with NO$GBA (windspro menu)

Installer:

- Set NDS ROMs to open with NO$GBA.
- Set GBA ROMs to open with VBA-M.
- Set save icons (.sav, .sgm, etc)
- Set roms icons (.nds, .gba, etc)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

C++ 2008 Redist y OpenAL:

windspro_runtimes.rar

Supported Files (Nintendo DS):

NO$GBA > .nds .zip
myZoom > .nds .zip .7z .rar
iDeaS > .nds .zip .7z .ds.gba .sc.nds .bin .pme .elf
DeSmuME > .nds .zip .gz .ds.gba

NO$MOOZ, NOZ y NO$GBA 2X > .nds .zip

Info:

No$gba

- NO$GBA 2.6
- NO$MOOZ 1.0
- NOZ 2.3
- myZoom 1.8.33
- NO$GBA 2X 1.0
- NO$PMP 0.36
- NO$WTT 0.36

iDeaS

- iDeaS 1.0.2.8
- iDeaS Plugins

DeSmuME

- DeSmuME 0.9
- DeSmuME 0.9 SSE2

Visual Boy Advance

- VBA 1.8 beta 3
- VBA-M 781 & Plugins
- VBA Link 1.8

Credits:

WinDS PRO: Lainz
NO$GBA: Martin Korth
myZoom: Testerhook
NOZ: Omed (Tenken3)
NO$MOOZ: XANADU
NO$PMP: XANADU
NO$WTT: XANADU
NO$GBA 2X: Digitalspider
NO$GBA.cht: Digitalspider
iDeaS: Lino Maglione / contributors
DeSmuME: yopyop / desmume team / contributors
VBA: Forgotten / vba team / contributors

NO$MOOZ translated by Lainz.
NOZ DSi Skins & myZoom DSi Skins created by Lainz.

NO$GBA 2X special version of NDS2xGL.
NO$MOOZ special version of NDS2xGL.

NDS2xGL by mySoft.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This archive does violate Desmume distribution as the release doesn't include the GPL license, not to mention some other files that would be rather nice to see also included (AUTHORS, README.WIN, etc), so I'm reporting to see it removed.

Also, as a personal note, I'd more than happy to never see Desmume included in such a package, as it's known to be done by pirates for pirates, and it's only a way to rip our work for it's darkest uses. This type of crap is the perfect example why many people (which I'm part of) never release their emulators (in my case, my version).

·
Registered
11 Posts
This archive does violate Desmume distribution as the release doesn't include the GPL license, not to mention some other files that would be rather nice to see also included (AUTHORS, README.WIN, etc), so I'm reporting to see it removed.

Also, as a personal note, I'd more than happy to never see Desmume included in such a package, as it's known to be done by pirates for pirates, and it's only a way to rip our work for it's darkest uses. This type of crap is the perfect example why many people (which I'm part of) never release their emulators (in my case, my version).

You got to be kidding.Do you REALLY THINK,Nintendo,Sony and Microsoft wants random ass programmers to make digital versions of their Systems?**** NO!They're not getting paid for this ****.You sound like a ****ing hypocrite.You're getting mad because someone is ripping some people **** off,yet you're doing the same thing.Hypocrite!No one gives a **** about your emulator either,so don't worry about releasing it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
you are this user on deviant-art?

Nintendo DS Rom Icons by ~RaiderXXX on deviantART

to add credits on future versions xD
no.. the only icon that I didn´t made myself is the ds icon, because it was done already by RaiderXXX.
all the other icons... yes

shashClp is right.... in WinDS Pro website you can download No&GBA 2.6a, and all of you know that you have to donate to do it.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
You got to be kidding.Do you REALLY THINK,Nintendo,Sony and Microsoft wants random ass programmers to make digital versions of their Systems?**** NO!They're not getting paid for this ****.You sound like a ****ing hypocrite.You're getting mad because someone is ripping some people **** off,yet you're doing the same thing.Hypocrite!No one gives a **** about your emulator either,so don't worry about releasing it.
It's the author's or authors' decision on how they want to release their work.

Also, your signature is over the limit, so I suggest you to either remove those pics or trim them down.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
No one cares about what you say, not even going to answer all that stuff.

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
This archive does violate Desmume distribution as the release doesn't include the GPL license
Also, as a personal note, I'd more than happy to never see Desmume included in such a package, as it's known to be done by pirates for pirates, and it's only a way to rip our work for it's darkest uses.
Im afraid I'll have to side with shash on this one.
- "WinDS" also include(d) GBA and NDS bioses and firmwares, as well as donateware no$gba2.6a
- Also, redistribution without specific consent from authors is generally frowned upon (especially inclusion in "a pack" claimed as a miraculous app).
- and then the repeat (un)creditting issue. Among others.

A disturbing trend seems to be the desire to build upon the popularity of the standalones (compliance seems to not be a main concern to the maker of "the pack")
- http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/114296-winds-pro-dsi-2-0-3-en-nds-pack.html
- http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/114338-winds-pro-dsi-2-0-3-correct-version.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
No one cares about what you say, not even going to answer all that stuff.

But you.:lol:

Why else did you answer me back with,"No one cares about what you say, not even going to answer all that stuff."

It was nothing to really answer back anyways.I just find it funny that you're a big ass hypocrite.:lol:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
But you.:lol:

Why else did you answer me back with,"No one cares about what you say, not even going to answer all that stuff."

It was nothing to really answer back anyways.I just find it funny that you're a big ass hypocrite.:lol:
Whatever. I'm waiting for moderation to come and give an opinion about your attitude and my requests over the files linked. Until then, say whatever pleases you, it's not like anyone will believe you: you're not the first user to register and insult everyone that comes across, and in the end the result it's always the same, people ignoring them or, worst, making fun of them. If you think you're unique and that makes your words any important for any seasoned poster in this forums, then you're wrong.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Removed file.
I'm at work and can't download the file but I trust shash when he says it violates desmume's distribution policy. Will verify later.

What is up with these stupid packs anyway?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whatever. I'm waiting for moderation to come and give an opinion about your attitude and my requests over the files linked. Until then, say whatever pleases you, it's not like anyone will believe you: you're not the first user to register and insult everyone that comes across, and in the end the result it's always the same, people ignoring them or, worst, making fun of them. If you think you're unique and that makes your words any important for any seasoned poster in this forums, then you're wrong.

*LOL*.I don't give a **** if anyone believes me or not.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you're a hypocrite.LMAO @ insulting everyone!You're the first,so wtf are u talking about?I called u out cuz I hate hypocrites and that's what u are.:thumb:

Looks like you're the type that needs to get that last word in, so u can sleep at night.:lol:Don't worry, I'll let u get your last word in.:innocent:

P.S. LMAO @ season poster. So sorry I have better things to do in my life then post on this forum all day.:lol:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
*LOL*.I don't give a **** if anyone believes me or not.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you're a hypocrite.LMAO @ insulting everyone!You're the first,so wtf are u talking about?I called u out cuz I hate hypocrites and that's what u are.:thumb:
And it doesn't take much to see the type of person you're.

Looks like you're the type that needs to get that last word in, so u can sleep at night.:lol:Don't worry, I'll let u get your last word in.:innocent:
So I guess you won't post anymore, as you don't need to get the last word? Because you're doing the same.

P.S. LMAO @ season poster. So sorry I have better things to do in my life then post on this forum all day.:lol:
I guess then, considering your post and what you defend, that you won't post more. Let's see if it's true.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
shashclp, please refrain from posting in this topic further :) you've done what you thought was best, and this forum troll has attacked you for it, he is digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

Just move on and let Chrono do his thing when he gets home.
participate in OD for a change! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.