Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Windows XP users out there, how many of you use themes other than the supplied Luna and Windows Classic? If you do, perhaps you'd be so kind as to give a link or screenshot of your preferred theme.

I recently found this visual style and set it up. I'd say it's my favorite-est ( :hmmm: ) I've used so far. :thumb:
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
zcal said:
For the Windows XP users out there, how many of you use themes other than the supplied Luna and Windows Classic? If you do, perhaps you'd be so kind as to give a link or screenshot of your preferred theme.

I recently found this visual style and set it up. I'd say it's my favorite-est ( :hmmm: ) I've used so far. :thumb:
I think most of us use other themes than luna :) gonna submit mine when I get home :)
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
Carnage said:
I forgot what the name of mine was,ive been using it for over a year now...

anyway here's a desktop shot
that's 'ininja' or sth like that :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,303 Posts
I use Whistler 2251, and have done for about 2 years. I've occasionaly switched to other themes (Lunar Silver, Eclipse OSX, Softbody), but I always come back to this one
 

·
The Hunter
Joined
·
15,879 Posts
Nice site zcal, too bad that when I'm installing such a file it asks me to install tons of spyware :(
I'd better run spybot after installing :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cid Highwind said:
Nice site zcal, too bad that when I'm installing such a file it asks me to install tons of spyware :(
I'd better run spybot after installing :rolleyes:
Heh, some of the themes do want you to install spyware I'm sad to say. Didn't used to be the case, but a lot of them still don't. Some come in self-extracting packages, some in zip files, some in installers... I always quit the install if it asks me to install spyware, no matter how cool the theme looks. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
Someone pointed out a theme called Royale a while back, been using it ever since. It's nothing really showy, in fact, it just looks like a metallic Luna. I kinda like it though, I was never into the real fancy themes anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,836 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,032 Posts

·
Just visiting ^_^
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
eh... I usually use the default for XP... thanks for all the links guys... now to do some downloading... there are really nice selection in themeXP... I'll try the other links later on...
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
Quatro said:
eh... I usually use the default for XP... thanks for all the links guys... now to do some downloading... there are really nice selection in themeXP... I'll try the other links later on...
Good luck, aspecialy when those 'custom' shells look much better than XP's default one :)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top