Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, this build is awesome!, I was surfing the web when I found build 7260, but then I was about to download that version, and Bang!! O_O! I found build 7264 pre-rtm O_O, I download that version and change my VISTA SP2 to Seven Ultimate. This version is awesome!! there aren't any feed back messages in the corner of the windows, besides it's much faster than Vista as far I can see :). Could someone tell me more about this version? I mean someone who really knows about the differences between versions. :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
apparently RC keys do not work on this version.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
This is true ^^

Its got 30 days to activate it i think, i didnt really check
But you can re-arm the activation thingy a few times so u can get at least 2 months of it, by then, a new release will be out.
Actually the Real RTM is rumored to be out July 13th.

·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that might be true, but there is a patch that activate the build and let you use the old keys forever and it works :)

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I'm using the the RC build 7100 right now. Is it really worth upgrading to this new build? I mean there will probably be another leak by the time I'm done downloading it any way.

I don't think there's any real noticeable difference but I thought I'd still ask.

·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't try older versions but so far it's a great build, lots faster than vista, less hungry (talking about ram use). So far I haven't see any crashes in any program :D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.