Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have huge trouble. Then i trying run game from ISO or CD ePSXe crash with this:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: ePSXe.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 483816fa
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fd00
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 18710500
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1049
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Server 2008 based on Vista core and then i have Vista Ultimate x64 i can play, but then i install Server 2008. and now every time i get this error. whot should i do?

P.S. FAQ doesn't help (((((

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
no it wont. you dont really have to disable it globally, just turn it off for epsxe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well it was a great false hope device, but alas nothing. This is frustrating as hell.

Could it have anything to do with my computer once being eaten by spyware? I had to pretty much wipe my hard drive to rid myself of it. After the wipe my sound was completely gone. I have internal speakers and nothing is recognized. Neither do external devices like headphones, etc. Could this have anything to do with this freaking windows error?

I'm really just fishing for anything here haha.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
run the dxdiag utility and see if there are any errors or problems detected under the sound/music tabs. are you using onboard sound or a PCI/PCI-E sound card?

·
Registered
18 Posts
It just says no sound card was found. That would make sense. I didn't install anything or mess with any of the original stuff. Maybe I somehow wiped the sound driver completely off, and that just seems like something that would mess up the emulator. Especially since my friend got this to work off of my advice...

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
re-install any sound device drivers then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep. Found the bad driver, updated it. My sound works. Yippee. I even completely deleted ePSXe and then redownloaded everything. It starts, goes full screen. Bam, windows error. I have zero idea of what could be the problem now.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
are you running it as an administrator? does it do the same thing if you run the BIOS?

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
BEX , IS a DEP error, DEP IS THE PROBLEM

(if it works thank squall not me)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Ah it happens with peops to, then never mind... i was asking because there is a similar issue with D3D and some older (not to old) ATi drivers, thats why i asked. Btw just out of curiosity do you also have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed ? you what graphics card you have by running the dxdiag utility.

PS: also use the edit function so that it doesnt result in a triple post.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.