Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i tried to fix my Vc 208 express in order to target x64 platforms.
To make a long story short after a few uninstalls caused by problems of compatibilty betwen final versions and slipstream versions, i was able to fix the issue. However now i can't run some games on the x64 version. Could someone by kind enough and tell me what are the minimal requisites, like service pack upgrades, .net 3.5 etc in order to fix the issue?

Thanks in advance

The games that do run, run very slowly almost if JIT was turned off (just a side note)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
install DirectX March/April Bimonthly

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
in fact it's possible. By changing extensions and registry Keys. I've done it before, but i installed from scratch, never had to uninstall upgrades or service packs before.

This is the link that shows how to do it. someone already posted it on the discussion Thread Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition And 64-Bit Targets « Jens’ Blog

as for my Directx it's already at latest version. If you doub it, i'm able to use gsdx latest plugin on Pcsx2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.