Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Basically this is an invite to the MSN Messenger 8 beta, it just goes by Windows Live Messenger now. I first opened this to staff, but I just recieved more invites so I decided to open it to all of you :)

6 Remaning Invites.

Invites will be given to members with 100+ posts, and post their emails that they use to login to the current msn messenger version.

For your consideration, only one email will be able to login to this version of MSN. For example if your family also uses your computer to chat on MSN, they will not be able to login using this beta version as your email is the only one that has been invited to the beta.

Also use anti-spam tricks in your email links: myemail_AT_hotmail.com

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
cool here's mine:
*Invite Sent*

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Vanit said:
Count me in, please :).

*Invite Sent*
Ah, so thats who that is. I was wondering who you were on my msn list :p

EDIT: Sent to everyone above!

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I don't really use that address for msn much anymore because while I'm at home I have to have parental controls because my parents think I might be talking to pedophiles :p. But if anyone here uses AIM it would be a pleasure to talk to you (Vanit Studios).

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
is it really any different then version 7.5 ??? I'll take one. my email is *Invite Sent* (new address)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exodus said:
what, gave up on trying to sell them in irc? :p
Nope, for you they are still $100 :p

3 more sent out, removed previous email addresses to reduce confusion as to who has been invited if other people are inviting users.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Reichfuher said:
Nope, for you they are still $100 :p
sign me up brotha!

Miretank said:
LOL, he didn't offer to me! :p
hey exo, have you got yours with a hug? :D:p
you must have missed him. he joins the channel and tries seducing you with great deals for an invite.
but if he's not careful, he might get a hug with the payment.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
might as well try it
EDIT: Nevermind, I realize that I wont use it anyways.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
can I see a screamshot of Windows Live interface, I'd love to see if it changed or not.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.