Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
At the rate they're going, I fully expect there to be trojans sent from the government just to make sure we're following the bidding of the recording industry.

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
All these people want is for us to be mindless consumer whores. If these people would give the consumers what they want, then maybe piracy wouldn't be so bad. In fact, going nuts over copyright infringement probably makes people want to do it just to spite them. Are they going to arrest half the American population? oO I don't know a single person that hasn't pirated music.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I think people will stand up for themselves by not paying heed to this legislation (similar to what they did with prohabition), so even if it is passed, they will eventually have to overturn it due to lack of enfocibilty. In fact, in general they just don't seem to have any plan for endorcing some this legeslation at all. I mean, how the heck do the expect to catch people skipping commercials?

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
Maybe they are trying to pass it to make people feel guilty if they skip commercials. :p Because then they would be "breaking the law".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts