Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna be sure b4 i buy them:

chrono cross (eng)
megaman ledgends 2 (eng)
street fighter EX+alpha (eng)
Megaman x5, x6
tales of destiny (eng if any)
tales of eternia (eng if any)

also, do u have good games u can recommend to a gamer like me who likes ff games and megaman games?
also any cool 3d fighting games? i heard there is one called rival schools rite?

thanks a bunch ppl
and merry xmas!!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Chrono Cross works perfectly
megaman ledgends 2 works
street fighter EX+alpha works
Megaman x5, x6 works, though some bugs are reported use Pete's soft for best compatibility
tales of destiny works
tales of eternia works

>also, do u have good games u can recommend to a gamer like me who likes ff games and megaman games?

does FF ring a bell

>also any cool 3d fighting games? i heard there is one called rival schools rite?

TEKKEN 3 forget about rival schools

also go check compatibility sections and sites like PSX Fanatics as well as do a search in the forums coz most of these games have been already discussed and have been made to work using some tweaks.

happy gaming and merry xmas to you too

G

·
Tales of Destiny works perfectly w/ePSXe, voices and all. Chrono Cross works but has some problems. There are fixes for those problems. I have heard that TOD 2 (Tales of Eternia) works fine on ePSXe as well. I'm planning on getting this game soon.
You say FF games? FF Chronicles is excellent. FF 4 and Chrono Trigger in one box.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

G

·
Thanks aoshi for promoting PSX Fanatics! PSX Fanatics is a great site for information regarding compatibility for games and support for emulators, and plugins. We are solely dedicated to providing the best news, information, and support we possible can. When I see others promoting the site and referring others to go there it makes us feel good, and shows that what we do helps people out. Thanks again, we really appreciate it! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.