Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this card is an nvidia it says so on the box, so will these new drivers spped up its perfomance at all? or will they even work wit my card?

also on a nother subject speech is now workin for me on epsxe pratically perfectly, all i get is the occasional studder. im usin that new cd plugin

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yes, the new Detonator drivers work good (i'm using them with ePSXe right now). Also to squeeze the best performance out of your Nvidia crads goto www.nvmax.com - I made my PS emulation go at least 2x the speed it went before I used that.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Asz: that signature seems just a tad long. Try to shorten it somewhat. Seeing seven lines of a signature for a post of two lines is kind of overkill. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wat exactly am i suppose to get off that sight???????????? i have downloaded the 12.40 drivers what elser r u lookin me to get?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You don't HAVE to get anything else on that site, although there are a few interesting utilities you might want to take a look at.

S

·
0 Posts
Lister2020, please be a little more polite. Rypos and CD are simply trying to help you. I am using the 12.40 drivers w/my GEForce 2 GTS card and they work perfectly. They are the best I have used yet and I have used many different drivers. I use no other utilites, just the drivers, and my card performs fine.
again, please try to be a little more polite, your attitude is starting to annoy me.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts