Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont wanna wait till march so im gonna import but will i be able to use scart somehow , and will some official chip comeout so ill b able to play imports(ritish)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
If i where you i would wait for the Europe Xbox for various reasons , Like time of import , the garantie , the DVD region code , the games , the chip , etc ..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but dude thats march 14th! i willnever get a copyed game for it ever but i mean, like i couldplay raw is war on eitheir 26th decemer or march 14th......... ijust want it soon!

and i have a dvd and 4 ps which can play dvds idont need another dvd plaer

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Question , Why do you want a Xbox , for games , for DVD's , then listen it ain't worth it , if it's that buy a PS2 , has the better games and also has DVD , and the sound qualitiy is better !

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
so thats it no more suggestion ;) its been decided its XBOX not PS2 ;)

please no more suggestion :D :D :D :D

Their only giving their idea.........
offcourse you can choose what to buy coz your the one that will use that not them ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I get regular DVDs sent to me from Liksang (excellent importers) in Hong Kong.. They show all the latest games on all console platforms from shows like E3 and from what I've seen so far, the XBOX games look sooooo boring... This shouldn't stop me getting one (sooner or later), but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Halo looks truly sluggish.. Pretty, but slow.. I don't know what the frame rate is, but JAYYYYSUS!

Abes Munch Oddysey, whatever the hell it is, zzzzz zzzz zzzzzzz.. oh, and there's this other game

((goes to find the DVD to watch XBOX games in motion))

Forget it, can't find the DVD lol..... well anyway, it was a rather stupid and pointless looking puzzle type game and I was bored, bored, bored.. (this from a fan of Sid Miers Civilization)....

Dead or Alive 3... looks nice, but isn't it rather dull and linear?..

XBOX will have to do better than that.. then again, so will PS2..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts