Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...play 3D games with the upper screen as full screen (in the same way emulators like Project64 and ePSXe can display the games in full screen) and the lower screen as a superimposed, non-scaled picture that can be toggled on and off by pressing a key?

...have bi/trilinear texture filtering in 3D games? (I know the real NDS does not have it, but neither does the PS1, and yet most PS1 since PSEmuPro add that option)

...include the option of a Direct3D renderer?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Nobody knows. That's the answer to each question.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
1. Most likely not. Most games use both screens equally and the touch screen mapping would be a b*tch.
2 & 3. Noone but the developer could answer you that without resorting to rampart and senseless speculation. Alas, even before his almost yearlong absense, he didn't visit this board often, much less regularly.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try myzoom addon or try ideas which i can guessit having the support
Uhm, do they actually render 3D games at higher resolutions (like ePSXe, Project64 and nullDC do) or do they just stretch and filter the final image (like MAME does)?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Stretch and Filter

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stretch and Filter
Then they're not what I'm looking for. :(
I hoped there would actually be something that renders the 3D scenes at higher resolution in full screen, to try and play in stereoscopic 3D (like I do with Project 64 and nullDC).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Then they're not what I'm looking for. :(
I hoped there would actually be something that renders the 3D scenes at higher resolution in full screen, to try and play in stereoscopic 3D (like I do with Project 64 and nullDC).
Well too bad, it's the best there currently is and there likely will be for a long time. No$gba's author is characteristically not very worried about cosmetic features and rarely implements them.

The best zoom for No$gba is No$mooz
And would you mind saying why you believe that to be so?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have one P4 2.6, 500MB of RAM and Geforge 6200.
For all game i use the Turbo options fo No$WTT for fluidity in video and music.

If i use others Zoom in this site the game is very slow... 60%
If i use No$MOOZ zoom 150% the game work at 98%

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Wow, that is quite impressive. I guess I will have to take a look at it myself then (although I am hardly struggling for CPU power at the moment XD ).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts