Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will my pal psx games run too fast if i set fps limit to 60 in epsxe or just perfect like the original ntsc game ?

50 hz pal sux :( but i can't play ntsc games because i sux in english (i think you noticed it lol!)

Hope you understand my question, sorry for my english and thanks for your help :dance:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
I undertand that you are teh hardcore tekken player, used to NTSC framerate where each frame is important (yup it started in Tekken 3 :D) but if you are not, than you shouldn't notice any flaws in playing other games :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it sucks because it's slower (or perhaps it's all in my mind lol) for games like tekken (but not only) as KanedA said.

But i think pal games are optimised for 50hz to avoid flaws compared to ntsc.. and so if i put them in 60hz perhaps they will go too fast loool :D

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Btw, your english ain't that bad at all, we've seen far worse ;)

Just play around with the framerate limit, I used to put FF9pal on 60, or unlimited, for all the random encounters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.