Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just this week bought a new computer, and i was wondering if it could run a GC game like Paper Mario: 1000 Year Door or Tales of Symphonia or maybe even a Wii game? My specs are:
4GB DDR2 RAM
Duo-Cure 2.4 GHz
windows 7 64-bit
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 (DirectX 10.1 Shaders 4.0 OpenGL 2.1 512 MB)
I think that about Covers the Basics...any insight on this would be helpful, thank you!^^

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well what are the Minimum Sys Reqs. that you'd say would be nice for Dolphin?
Also...I tried DLing Dolphin and it came with absolutely no plug-ins or anything, where can i go to get some? (sorry for all the stupid questions, I'm just kind of an idiot when it comes to configuring EMUs)

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I dont know why don't you tell me if it works
WTF are you talking about? I just stated it'll work.

Well what are the Minimum Sys Reqs. that you'd say would be nice for Dolphin?
Also...I tried DLing Dolphin and it came with absolutely no plug-ins or anything, where can i go to get some? (sorry for all the stupid questions, I'm just kind of an idiot when it comes to configuring EMUs)
http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/120515-dolphin-requirements.html

If you aren't seeing any plugins, then you need to update to the latest DirectX redist. - Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime

·
カラム
365 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
these topics are always being made... there should be a SUPER-OBVIOUS sticky topic for new people, on stuff like "Will it run Dolphin?" among other things...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.