Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
I will be waiting for it to come. I am only missing WA2 for the PSX, I cant find that bloody game anywhere in the used sections of EB at my place :p I was able to snag WA1 and WA3 used as well, I was kind of late when collecting this nice series of games. The western stuff is ok, but the backdrop of the stories are nice. Just like a FF series since they are loosely connected with certain things but not on everything. Overall a very good series of games.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Actually, the games are connected, the original creator has stated that they are connected, it's just forming slowly over the course of the games.

I'm a huge WA fan. I love WA more than i'd ever love FF. WA1:Remake I have, and havn't put it down. It's like a drug for me to play my classic ps1 memory on ps2.

4th Det, is suppose from all acount to have a direct link to 1. I can't wait to see what it is, as well as info from WA1 will work in four.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well I guess we have a better person to give a review than I :p, I did not see the whole picture since I am missing WA2, The Alter Code F is a remake I think of the first WA1 so I will be getting that once it comes state side.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
just finished replaying the first and second wild arms. first one was one of the best (and under-rated) rpg out there for psx.
if i had a ps2, i'd be looking forward to both upcoming titles.

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Read about it over at IGN. It is Wild Arms 1 (one of my very favorite PSX games) redone and improved for the PS2. Also IGN called it by another name and had a Box shot as well. Definately gonna be a "must get for me". I really enjoy the Wild Arms series.
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't stand waiting for the next series. I have played WA 1 and WA2 (WA2 first) but according to me, WA2 is better than WA1.....It's really really really fantastic!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums aonoyuki,

before you post any further please take a look at the rules, reviving old threads only to add comments such as this one is against the rules.

Other than that, I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Just playing the second through for the first time & I'm right near the end, it's not as good as the first though (classic game) & seems quite a bit easier.
Music on the first game is great & allthough theres a few good tunes in 2 they aint as memorable as the first.
The character link doesnt work though, didnt know there was a remake of the first one & maybe I'll get a PS2 someday to play it & the others.

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
It is not unusual seeing this thread is nearly two years old.

ao_no_yuki: Don't revive old threads, if you feel like having a discussion of the game, no one is stopping you from starting a new one. The game is released anyway.

Thread closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.