Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
I'm not quite sure using the 360 controller as a wiimote is supported at all , as the 360 controller does not contain an accelerator or any motion tracking options at all , I suggest you used the Emulated Wiimote option in dolpin and use your 360 controller for what it's meant for a normal standard controller

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm not quite sure using the 360 controller as a wiimote is supported at all , as the 360 controller does not contain an accelerator or any motion tracking options at all , I suggest you used the Emulated Wiimote option in dolpin and use your 360 controller for what it's meant for a normal standard controller
Sorry, I did'nt express my problmen very well. I Speak Spanish so it's a little hard for me to make a complex sentence xD

My problem is that When I want to use the button maping, the xbox360 controller does'nt respond. The roll and pitch, the trigers, and the analog dont work. When I select the Xbox 360 controller Dolphin crashes...

Here is a screenshot

Thanks

·
Banned
12 Posts
Ahh you got a Plugins problem it's common here's what you do..

1. Download Dolphin Emulator (x86) or (x64) from http://dolphin-emu.com

2. Delete alll the files in your Dolphin Emulator folder you currently have on your pc but save the plugins folder this is crucial to determining which plugin exactly is crashing..

3. First replace all files from the Dolphin Emulator pack with the ones from your current dolphin emulator , First try keeping the plugins in tact then try replacing the plugins as well..

4. If you still cant get it to work chances are it isn't the plugins causing it and it is a C++ Runtimes error as well as and/or a .NET Framework issue , Direct X 9 Redistro issue or a Drivers issue..

5. The easiest way to solve all these problems at once is to run windows update , APPCRASHs opposed to process crashes are not the same at all an appcrash has to do with configuration a program crash is the program just lockin up then having to be terminated..

6. So if you've updated tried with seperate configurations , updated .net/installed , updated Visual C++/installed as well as updated your Graphics Drivers , Audio Drivers , Chipset Drivers and any other updates applicable and you still have issues delete your complete Dolphin folder remove all entries to it if there are any from the registry or run a registry cleaner (if you dont feel safe with regedit) and a defrag you should be completely fine after that and shouldnt have an issue , it could also be a loose cable usb cable or low batteries , hope this helps you

Cheers,

SupaDupa420

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.