Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ...

Well, I have a Wiimote. The Bluethoot device works fine. The wiimote is detected, but when i run dolphin and click on the wiimote configuration the wimote start o shake until I press a button. But Dolphin don reconigze the wiimote. When I close Dolphin The blue leds on wiimote goes to Player 4 oO

Oh, and when the Wiimote is recognized, 3 leds are on (1st,2nd and 3rd Players)

I think that maybe this wiimote is fake... Oo

Cas someone help me?

I test it on 2 diferent computers. And in 2 OS (Windows 7 x64 and XP SP3)

Sorry for my english :dead:

thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. First, i used the wiimote that came with my wii and it works just fine with the generic bluetooth driver.

I have installed BlueSoleil 6.4.275.0 and the "fake" wiiimote works fine. But the program is a trial, so I unistaled it. I tried to install Widdcom, But it does not recognize my bluetooth device ( an USB dingle). After that, i tried to install Bluesoleil again, but the instalation does not start oO. Pretty weird xD.

I tried to install it on Win 7 x64 7600 and XP SP3 x32

Well , thanks , and again... Sorry for my english

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Same here, worked fine at first then stopped. I ended up buying a full copy of bluesoleil, which after all the frustration of the device not working properly, it was worth it.

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
my generic USB is recognized by Windows 7 and I installed the drivers automatically
then put add bluetooth devices, press the buttons 1 and 2 of the wiimote to sync and I detected .. then selecting sincronisar no key. windows wiimote driver installed .. then start the emulator and play:) I've never needed or widdcomm bluesoleil
I think your wiimote is fine.

en español
(en dolphin en la configuración de wiimote debes poner "use real wiimote" . si al entrar a esa configuración el control vibra significa que el emulador te lo a detectado )
suerte

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I use the wiimote that came with the wii works fine with Win7 drivers. But whit THIS Wiimote doesnt work... it just start to rumble an do crazy stuff. But whit Bluesoleil Works Perfect.

Mira, con el primer wiimote que usè funcionaba bien (el wimote que venia con la Wii) pero con este wiimote,l os drivers de windows 7 y de XP hacen cosas raras. Empieza a temblar hasta que apreto un boton. luego dice que lo reconoce, pero no se mueve. Con bluesoleil funciona bien... es extraño ._.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought it was a real one whn i brougt but... the sensibility of the stick is bad...when I Play mario galaxy, just pushing it a little mario runs. the vibration sounds like sick camel and the speaker sounds like a grandma farting. The wiimote looks Original. But I dont kow... just doesn't feel like a real wiimote. The A button it's diferent from my other wiimote, when you press it the buton stay in the same position and sounds like "Click" And the stick it so hard to push... Damn! I want my money back!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.