Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way of someone record the nunchok moviment for the sword of Link in Zelda TP and if it is possible the moviment of shake with the wiimote, because it's impossible to play without them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't remember where, but try the fix for using the knife in umbrella chronicles. I guess should it work for the sword in zelda.

BTW: I'm playin the gamecube version, far better!

--edit--

If i can remember, some kind of recording function of the wiimote plugin

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to play Zelda TP on my Wii, but also I'm playing it on my PC right now.
So I'm using the movement recording function in order to use Wiimote and Nunchuk shake for that game.

I'm attaching an archive with the config file (.ini) that you need to copy to User/Config in the Dolphin folder.
Note that I'm using build 4033 so I haven't tried on older or newer versions.

As you see on the screenshot below, I've set 1 and 2 keys of the keyboard to the Wiimote and Nunchuk shake functions, but you're free to use your own sets of course. ^^
You need to go to Option menu on Dolphin, then Wiimote settings, then recording; normally the first 2 lines of the table should be already filled since you've copied the config file to the Dolphin config folder.

If you have any trouble, please feel free to ask.
I'm currently playing TP in the first temple, and so far it works great!

Edit : link to screenshot

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had a tough time trying to complete the shield attack tutorial because the nunchuk's forward thrust isn't configured properly, but I've used the simple nunchuk shake and it worked after a lot of times! :D
Do you guys get good results with this config?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.