Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last console i bought was a xbox, i dont know anything about wii at all:lol:.
i was going to get one tomorrow. is there anything need to know before i buy it..like, firmware.. or something else etc. etc. i dont have any emulation knowledge other than mame, but of course i'd like to put whatever emulator i can put on the machine and anything else, whats the best chip?..thanks any the help.:thumb:

·
エリートキラー
392 Posts
Right now there's rumors about a new drive that blocks hard and softmods. For emulation, you should be good. If you want help with homebrewing just ask. I homebrewed many wii's. It's better to get a used one. Save money and no new drive. Try tehskeen.com and wiibrew.org for homebrew+emulators. :)

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
A new DVD drive? I'm a bit confused, I thought the software mods were via software, couldn't you just add the data to an SD card and bypass the DVD drive?

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
We're talking about DVD disks though right? or does it somehow stop you from having the homebrew channel as well?

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Thanks for the clarification.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.