Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip on Dolphin SVN 2018
Hey guys,

Yet another game that works on dolphin, to a certain extent. This game is a little tricky to work as it only works on older revs in the early 2000's.I have tried using revs in the 1000's and the 3000's but it doesn’t work. Revs in the 1000's crash and the 3000's hang after the wii remote screen.

It gets to the menu's fine and the graphics and sound are perfect. The speed is great and I strongly recommend putting on the audio throttle because this game constantly exceeds 100FPS: D
Navigating through the menus requires a lot of skill and patience, ALOT!!
(You will find out why if you watch the video below).

Eventually I got in game and to the beginning of the game only to eventually find that in game, it’s just a black screen.
It does have promise because it does not hang and still has music and sound you just cannot see what’s going on :(

If anyone knows of a particular revision where this game works or knows a configuration setup that would work, please comment below.

ENJOY THE VIDEO :D

The audio is choppy because of fraps :(

· the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Good new's people. Shaun White Snowboarding has made progress :D

The menu's are now visible and going ingame shows the hud graphics but not the actual game graphics.

Enjoy the pictures :)

i'll make another video when the game is working :)

Shaun White Snowboarding Pictures on Dolphin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.