Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Touhou Project
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[wii]sengoku musou 3 (samurai warriors 3) fully playable

hey i'm back ,samurai warriors 3 is playable perfect with this setting:

Open GL plugin (use direct3d9 will cause costume colors change to brown as "neltazero" said)

all check game properties or idle
except "use XFB" it will cause non-seen clearly the batlefield ,yeah like the image i have posted below before
:yawn:
At last I can play the game :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Your hardware should be able to run Dolphin, although don't expect decent speeds with a Pentium D..

Have you tried updating your DirectX and drivers for your video card? If not grab the latest DirectX redistributable from Microsoft. Also download the latest drivers available for your video hardware which is compatible with your operating system.

Can you post your settings for the graphics plugin in screenshot form? Be sure to include settings in the general/basic tab and advanced tabs for the graphics plugin. :)

What revision are you using by the way?

·
Touhou Project
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ok here is the picture image before and after "all check" in "game properties"(continue game save fog disappear but still can't see)

seem like fog when first play:

more over :
i always update graphic card driver ,i wanna buy new like nvidia 9800 gt or ati 4780 or 4850 which one cheaper and better? ,may be good graphic card can fix this problem
Use last dolphin built 4525

·
Registered
109 Posts
I downloaded the latest Dolphin built and run the game without changing any of the default option, and I can get rid of the fog and see the battlefield clearly. However, the problem is the color of your character's costume will not be displayed correctly (for me the costumes of everyone I used turned brown, as if wearing outfit made of tree bark)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stumbled across this thread when I was searching for solution for the brown costume issue... Actually, it doesn't matter if it's D3D or OGL. For the right colours to work, the Safe Texture Cache option should be enabled in either plugin.

Sorry for grave digging the thread up, but it should help in the case someone will search for the fix.

P.S.

Set EBF copy to Texture, instead of EBF copy to RAM for a small speedup. Oh, and perfect gameplay speed should be 30 FPS, not 60.

·
Touhou Project
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha! My PC get burnt lastweek along with my Nvidia 9800GT ,it run around 15-30FPS ,i now buy a new mainboard and use nvidia 7300GT but with my setting it get same speed as 9800GT
Dolphin 5067
Dual Core
Idle skipping
TLB Hack
Copy EFB to texture
Safe texture cache

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.