Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

i made this thread to discuss the game resident evil 4 wii edition on dolphin. Compared to the gamecube version there isnt much difference between the two. They have the same bugs but of course the graphics are different and the controls etc....

The main issue i have had latley is that the graphical setup is RE4 is hard to configure.

At the moment the only options to choose from are full screen but pixelated graphics by using the real XFB.

or.....

Partial screen fill making it rather small but better and i mean much better quality graphics.

Some other people may have this problem as i also do, as well as with Spyro the Eternal Night.

If anyone knows a good config setup or even particular revision to use, it would be most appreciated.

Cheers guys,

iNexXxuS

· the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if XFB is enabled then native resolution is automatically enabled and cannot be disabled. at the moment i have to choose but im wondering if you can have a full screen display and have great graphics.

· the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found a good setup for re4 wii edition

its not the whole screen but its better than 3/4 of the screen.

you can now see the video with hd graphics now that native resolution has been disbaled. :D

A fix i suppose :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.