Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been playing the newly playable SSBB for a few days now, but I haven't been able to figure out how to play with 2 players and up.

When I go Brawl, I see three players plugged in: Player 1, which is played by my XBOX360 controller, and Player 2 & 3 which are played by the keyboard.

The problem is both players 2 and 3 are controlled by the same keys, somewhat inverted axis, and when I go check the WiiRemote plugin players 2 to 4 can't be activated at all.

Could someone please clear this situation up for me? I tried to find a solution here but I couldn't find any. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to make things clear, I don't have a Wiimote, and I bought this game especially for this emulator. I'm using my XBOX360 controller for Player 1, as for players 2 and 3 I would like to set keys via keyboard. Is that possible?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Then you clearly have no right to be using the emulator.

Bye, and good luck with getting it running without a wii.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You don't understand - I had a Gamecube which broke down so I have been using this emulator since, having no problems playing SSBM for example. When I saw it could also run SSBB I bought it so that I could play.

All I want to know is if there is a way to be playing this game with 2 players and up using only 1 pad and a keyboard. If no one wants to help me then lock this thread.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
You don't understand - I had a Gamecube which broke down so I have been using this emulator since, having no problems playing SSBM for example. When I saw it could also run SSBB I bought it so that I could play.

All I want to know is if there is a way to be playing this game with 2 players and up using only 1 pad and a keyboard. If no one wants to help me then lock this thread.

A GAMECUBE IS NOT A WII.
Wii firmware is required for Wii games to operate, If you do not have a Wii, you have no rights to the firmware.

Rights to support, terminated.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Actually since some revisions ago a masterkey is no longer required to play Wii games. Provided that he bought the game and found a way to legally dump it, means that he's done nothing wrong..

It is however advised to own the actual system since Wii and Gamecube emulation is imperfect, requires quite a powerful machine, and most games either have graphical issues, suffer from crashes, don't work or other issues..

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Actually since some revisions ago a masterkey is no longer required to play Wii games. Provided that he bought the game and found a way to legally dump it, means that he's done nothing wrong..

It is however advised to own the actual system since Wii and Gamecube emulation is imperfect, requires quite a powerful machine, and most games either have graphical issues, suffer from crashes, don't work or other issues..
send me a memo next time.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well, but I think it's a bit obvious: it's not illegal if you bought the game. Unless you still needed Masterkey, and that would be illegal. But not this.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.