Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I recently got this game as was curious as to wherther it would work on Dolphin. Sadly it doesnt, it crashes. The message as to why it crashes is odd however.

I've tried it on all the revs i could find from the 1000's to the new 3000+ revs.

The error message states, and this is not a word for word quote but enough to send the message:

"there must be a ticket for 00000001/0000002, prolly your nand dump is incomplete"

its along the lines of that.

It boots and shows a screen of three controllers, the wii remote, gc controller, and classic controller and then it crashes.

If anyone knows why this is, or knows a way around it, do tell.

I'll post some screen shots of the error messages as soon as possible.

BTW: i have tried every config setup i could think of, nothing works :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
Dump this files from your own beloved WII

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea. i'll have to make some time to dump the nand files onto my pc. hopefully the game will work byt doing so :). here's hoping.

thanx for the link to the guide again nosound :)

shall post a vid of the game when i can.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nope unfortunately it would'nt, it will fix there must be a ticket for 00000001/0000002, prolly your nand dump is incomplete but another error will appear

·
Registered
19 Posts
At me a problem. Swung [Wii] Mortal Kombat: Armageddon [PAL] [Russian] (2007) Has started. After viewing of the list of supported controllers there is a grey screen, and
FPS\VPS = 60%
speed = 100%
Further anything. The compatibility list looked. Game does not appear Has checked up MKA on last audit - Dolphin SVN r5757 - EmuCR After viewing of the list of supported controllers again there is a grey screen, and
FPS = 0%
VPS = 170%
speed = 280%
Further again anything.

It has appeared that a problem not only at me:

I can not solve a problem with the grey screen in any way. I start game Mortal Kombat: Armageddon / Game is started, logo Wii there... Controllers Then then show the grey screen and occurs nothing
In general МК: the Armageddon for Wii on РС not playing with this grey screen... All counters which helped with other games here are powerless... Write councils how to start, if you what that have started it in the image! Instead of guesses.
armageddon mk it is not played - for a long time have already passed this theme.
How "NeoGamma R9 Beta 22" - NeoGamma R9 Beta 22 - EmuCR to put in the emulator that undertook "System Menu 4.0"?

Probably that if "NeoGamma R9 Beta 22" undertakes "System Menu 4.0" it will be possible to start MKA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.