1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's simple use TLBhack, it'll helped me with Mario Party 8

·
Registered
378 Posts
You can hit dice using real wiimote. Sadly but emulated wiimote can't do this.
Soon I'll spend a little time with recording some movement files (from the "Recording" tab in the Wiimote Plugin Configuration) for games like this, it will be interesting to see how well I can emulate the real wiimote that way. If you like you can try to make some recordings to, it should be fairly easy, just press the recording button, then hold A and make the recording, then release A to save the recording. Then you can try it in a game. You can do this while playing if you have "Connect Real Wiimote" checked and "Use Real Wiimote" unchecked.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello i've got the same problem but the solution don't work for me

# RM8P01 - Mario Party 8
[Core] Values set here will override the main dolphin settings.
TLBhack=1
[EmuState] The Emulation State. 1 is worst, 5 is best, 0 is not set.
EmulationStateId = 0
EmulationIssues =
[OnFrame] Add memory patches to be applied every frame here.
[ActionReplay] Add action replay cheats here.

i do the rigth thing or not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Soon I'll spend a little time with recording some movement files (from the "Recording" tab in the Wiimote Plugin Configuration) for games like this, it will be interesting to see how well I can emulate the real wiimote that way. If you like you can try to make some recordings to, it should be fairly easy, just press the recording button, then hold A and make the recording, then release A to save the recording. Then you can try it in a game. You can do this while playing if you have "Connect Real Wiimote" checked and "Use Real Wiimote" unchecked.
Hey.. have you fix this (hit the dice with emulated wiimote) I really want to play this game ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts