Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game works pretty well with the OpenGL plugin, but the notes in Rhythm Tap are not visible. Too bad, considering I'm addicted to TAP de Papapaya. D:

Anyway, I'd appreciate a fix for this.

·
Registered
124 Posts
have you tryed any of the projection hacks/ efb on/off .. those often reveal "hidden" stuff.

btw: does the actual taping work? how is it recognized .. vibration of the paper-box by the wiimote?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried using the hacks. No luck.

And yes, it's "a new sense game playing with the vibration", as the title screen states in Engrish. You don't even need an actual box, you can just tap on a table, the floor, or even the Wiimote itself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
just gave it a try. i had to disable "skip idle frames" else it was running way to fast (150-200 frames).
i´m kind of stuck in the tutorial. after all the jumping and running a [1] [2] appears. after that [1] [2] [3] with a single blue hand taping on the box. what am i supposed to do? tap once and twince or what? didnt realy worked for me :( (i´ll at a screenshot tomorrow; someone is sleeping here and i dont wanna hammer around on a box :p )

btw: you need a real wiimote connected to play this game -> emulated does not support taping .. yet ;)

[edit]
got past it.. game works great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts