Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many people may know, in the wii version of twilight princess the pointer is not very accurate when used ingame. You need to move a little to the right or left of your target to hit/aim at it correctly.

I'm just curious if this has been resolved in any rev that has been compiled recently or if anyone knows how to make the calibration accurate by altering the wii mote calibration in dolphin.

I guess the best person who i know of to answer this question is JP. (so if you read this can you help me out? :p)

Any help would be greatly appreaciated. :D

Cheers guys

PS: sorry if this has been already answered but i could'nt find an answer on the forums. if i didnt look hard enough..... :( my bad.

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dang. thanks anyway guys. im up to the bridge of hylia dueling king bublin but aiming the hero's bow is incredibly hard, and so would the next part of the mission in hyrule field. ah well. just play it on my wii for now.

thanks again,

iNexXxuS

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi guys..

jeah same problem here - up to the bridge and the second orc... i tried 50 times and I can't get 1 hit...
I played it on my wii - its far more easy to hit him... 2 or 3 tries and i got it...
hope the dolphin devs get that fixed soon - cause gfx is alot better on my pc ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.