Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi after finally getting Wii sports working in Dolphin SVN R 1727 I have been trying to get my gamepad to work with the game. I have tried the njoy 0.3 & njoy 0.4 as well as the Keyboard/xbox 360 plugin with the xbox360cemu1.1 to emulate an xbox controller with a direct input controller. I am using a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 & whatever I have tried does not work.

Do gamepads work with Wii Games or am I stuck with the keyboard/mouse? Also when I go into the game it seems that A button is always A and B button is always B and when I play a game of golf I have to press M whatever button that is and for some reason that is not mapped in the Dolphin KB/Xbox plugin.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For games which can use Classic Controller in Wiimote option enable "Classic Contoller connected". This allows you to play with njoy.
Thanks for that info, I have tried this but Wii Sports doesn't allow me to use the classic controller option. So I guess I'm stuck with trying to use the limited S button. Does this mean I would have to wait for a new Wiimote plugin that will support the movement of the wiimote?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you should try Xpadder. With its help you can map keyboard keys to the gamepad.
I can use my logitech profiler software to map keys to the logitech rumblepad 2, but this will not help with the S button(which is forward and backward) as that needs to be an analogue axis and also there doesn't seem to be any rotation button or side to side button.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts