Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question. Wii games requires better PC ? If GC games runs very slow on my machine, that means there's no chance to play Wii games on better FPS ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your machine not sucks, but doesn´t anything to do with the more powerfull emulators.

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,425 Posts
For your case, it's 50 % yes and 50 % no... and it depends on the games that you're trying to play

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, probable it depends on games, but all GC games I've tryed to play runs at similar Framerate (very low), I think it depends on game graphics too, if it's 3D then game will require much more powerfull Computer than 2D game.

·
NicE!
57 Posts
Yes, probable it depends on games, but all GC games I've tryed to play runs at similar Framerate (very low), I think it depends on game graphics too, if it's 3D then game will require much more powerfull Computer than 2D game.
Oh really?:D, so surprisingly))
I think even then emu will grow up, it will be usless usin' it on yor pc...
P.s.Only upgrade can help=)

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh really?:D, so surprisingly))
I think even then emu will grow up, it will be usless usin' it on yor pc...
P.s.Only upgrade can help=)
Dude, u don't need to tell me that, I already know that my PC is Crap :D.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
have you tried to turn off the sound in the plug-in??

at least zelda TLP runs A LOT faster with the sound turned off (help a lot 'cause the game doesn't have sound anyway).

Try disableing the sound to gain more fps, other than that, stick with 2D games and save for an upgrade, think you need to start with the CPU and VGA, for PC gaming start with your VGA, for emulation I think the CPU will give you more fps than the VGA.

·
Registered
199 Posts
it depends, some WII games runs faster than some GC games, for me, some wii games runs perfect, like murasama (constant 60fps, and a similar game, like, zelda 4 sword for example, it runs slowly), and SSBB, runs perfect, like SSBM

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
have you tried to turn off the sound in the plug-in??

at least zelda TLP runs A LOT faster with the sound turned off (help a lot 'cause the game doesn't have sound anyway).

Try disableing the sound to gain more fps, other than that, stick with 2D games and save for an upgrade, think you need to start with the CPU and VGA, for PC gaming start with your VGA, for emulation I think the CPU will give you more fps than the VGA.
I've tryed "playing" with settings, but if i disable sound it absolutely doesn't affect speed on Naruto GNT 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.