Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fragile : Sayonara Tsuki no Haikyo

Current issues

It has flickering ( if flickering its the same as the Zack And Wiki game xD ), it bothers too much. It has SFX and Voice Sound, but no Music, other issue is that, when pointing at important things with B and then try to investigate with A, the control goes crazy, you have to try a few more times 'till you get to press A, and use or investigate the thing your poiting at . Aside that, the graphics are fine .

Recommended settings:

Core

* Dual Core: Yes, it seems to work
* Idle Skipping: Yes, it seems to work
* Optimize Quantizers: Yes, it seems to work

OpenGL

* No spciel settings to mention

Controls in nJoy

* Nothing to point out at the moment

Screens :

·
Registered
378 Posts
It has SFX and Voice Sound, but no Music
I'll take a look at that. If anyone is interested to make some investigation of their own on issues like this there is a GUI debugger for the DSP HLE plugin that you can bring up from the debugging window. If you are lucky you can for example find that the music i playing but that something is wrong (volume or playback) so that we don't hear anything.

when pointing at important things with B and then try to investigate with A, the control goes crazy, you have to try a few more times 'till you get to press A, and use or investigate the thing your poiting at . Aside that, the graphics are fine .
Is that with the real or the emulated wiimote? I'll take a look at it to see if it could be a Wiimote Plugin issue.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its with Emulated Wiimote, i dont have a Blutooth adapter to make my Real Wiimote work, but im gonna see if i can do it .

Other thing, i hope you can see also the flickering stuff, it would be great if it has no flickering .

Thx John .

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wiimote Options, and select Nunchuck connected .

·
Registered
378 Posts
I try that. Same error even on latest revision 2117.:drool:
Maybe you can try to uncheck both Connect Real Wiimote and Use Real Wiimote? If you want to use the emulated Wiimote. If you have selected Connect Real Wiimote and it doesn't have a Nunchuck connected the option Nunchuck Connected for the emulated Wiimote will be disabled (to support the half-working dual mode where the real Wiimote control if the Nuncuck is connected or not for the emulated Wiimote to).

·
Registered
374 Posts
I just got revision 2123 just today. I compile it by myself, thanks to compile guide. I know, how to work, just go to Wiimote Plugins. Uncheck Connect Real Wiimote & check Use Real Wiimote. In Emulated Wiimote, unchecks Sideways D-Pad & Widescreen Mode. In Emulated Extension, check Nunchuck Connected. That all, you have to do.:lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great that it works to you Tony, maybe u could post some screens, or tell us about how it works to you . Im saying this cause i didnt try it further the last screen, that is pass the Anime Intro . I didnt play it too much .

Again plz John if you have something to say about that flickering plz tell me xD

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there is no way, i've tried every setting that i can :S but it doesnt stop, we've to wait till devs can do something about it .

·
Registered
378 Posts
there is no way, i've tried every setting that i can :S but it doesnt stop, we've to wait till devs can do something about it .
Perhaps it's the DVDLowGetCoverReg like with Legend of Spyro and Metroid Prime 3? Perhaps you can try the Spyro hack for it and see if that works.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Spyro Hack ? how i do that ? xD
I haven't checked but if the game use the DVDLowGetCoverReg function, uncommenting the Legend of Spyro fix in WII_IPC_HLE_Device_DI.cpp may help. If you have Visual Studio you could try that. But I'll have to check if it actually use DVDLowGetCoverReg. If it doesn't, there's something else that is wrong.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mmm.. i dont got Visual Studio, i guess i've to wait till you see if its that, or its not .

Thx John .

BTW, im gonna post some more shots, since that shots are really crappy quality, now that i put AA through CCC of ATI, im gonna post with better quality, and another thing, the music is playing great, even the song of the Intro ( BTW, that song is GREAT ) .

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this game its not working anymore, since revs 2500+ . It gives black screen, after the splashes of the companies .

1 - 20 of 45 Posts