Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All i have not written in this forum from a long time well im thinking of buying wii fit and play it in dolphin my question is can i connect the balance board to dolphin or to the bluetooth in my PC

·
Registered
53 Posts
1-do you have a wii?If so play wii fit on it
2-do you know if the game works on dolphin?
3-If it does try to google it or search in youtube on how to connect or ask someone who isn't a noob like me! LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't mean that sorry...hum it played well in dolphin but you can't connect the wii fit bar thing right?
So well you saied u tried bluetooth...doesn't it come with a cable or something?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i have not tried to connect i saw at the compatible list that wii fit is working good but it have no emulated balance board but i don't know if it work with the real balance board

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i well look for an answer but if any one of you guys have tried to use the real balance board and it work for him just tell me because i want to know and how did you connected it to the pc

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well i have learned now that i can hook the balance board to the pc but i don't know if it work with dolphin well i well rip my friend wii fit game and see if it work but he will not going to give me his balance board so if anyone have the balance board work on dolphin the just tell me

Edit: I have finished ripping the game and it work with dolphin now i have just to know if the balance board work with dolphin or not

·
Registered
378 Posts
Edit: I have finished ripping the game and it work with dolphin now i have just to know if the balance board work with dolphin or not
It may actually work if the wiiuse_io_read() and wiiuse_io_write() functions miraculously works with the Balance Board to. Let us know if it works. It can probably be emulated in a fairly short time to. Since we just need to add it's device ID and its data reporting mode (of which the basic functions are explained on Wiibrew.org) to the Wiimote plugin. I also saw that someone successfully modified Wiiuse 0.12 to support the balance board, from this post.

·
Registered
289 Posts
if bluesoleil/some other bluetooth stack sees it, and it uses the same stuff as a wiimote connection, dolphin should see it and possibly use it. Don't have a balance board though, so not sure...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I test dolphin with balance board too...And I found problem
1.Newer build can't run wii fit ... It got blank dark screen.. with out many log on log window...
2. I found SVN 2019 wx can run wii fit but ... report unknown input [I guess it mean balance board]
3. Then I swap wiiuse lib and wii remote plug-ins with newer version..It cash definitely.

Can some one help me clarify this issue

I hope someone can make newer build of dolphin can get wiifit running first

Thank all :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts