General Settings (NTSC):

-Dual Core: Enabled
-Idle Skipping: Enabled
-Enable Progressive Scan: Disabled
-Optimize Quantiziers: Enabled
-Lock threads to core: Disabled

OpenGL Settings (NTSC):

-Projection hacks: all disabled
External frame buffer (XFB): Enabled (without this you even get the black screen)

Issues:

Lets talk about this game, I tried to boot it up with revision 2341 and only have black screen as first screen.

Here is my configuration:

View attachment 201576 View attachment 201577

And then:

View attachment 201578

The game stop here and nothing more happend. DX plugin have the same issue. I wish some day I could make a post as complete as John do :p.

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
i konw this is no place to do it but the same problem i have with naruto gnt ex3 for wii en dolphin 32 bit y dolphin 32 bit il:mad:

·
God of War
214 Posts
I bet it is some sort of protection scheme for the game I had this happen with a few games and I used the 002 error fix and it allowed the games to boot fine.
This game does not use that protection that I know of but it could be a new one or an unimplemented function.

·
将軍
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet it is some sort of protection scheme for the game I had this happen with a few games and I used the 002 error fix and it allowed the games to boot fine.
This game does not use that protection that I know of but it could be a new one or an unimplemented function.
Yes I guess the problem lies in the GL plugin.

·
digitalversatiledoom
1 Posts
so, is playable?

·
将軍
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so, is playable?
You won´t see any menus, life bars or other stuff like those that should apear on the screen, apart from that yes is playbale if you use the OGL plugin that come with revision around 2560.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi , what is the best configuartion to get this thing running?I get that black screen almost on all rev's and nothing happens, in rev 2745 i just get the "little red planete load" in the right corner and nothing happens then I see on the screen that Ricko is running it on rev2820 but i can find it anywhere :( can som1 help me with it?or upload that rev 2820:drool:

·
将軍
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi , what is the best configuartion to get this thing running?I get that black screen almost on all rev's and nothing happens, in rev 2745 i just get the "little red planete load" in the right corner and nothing happens then I see on the screen that Ricko is running it on rev2820 but i can find it anywhere :( can som1 help me with it?or upload that rev 2820:drool:
Use any dolphin revision that accept this plugin and then check the projection hack before 844 to see ingame images.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Uhmm when i click the link it gives me a error "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" have any else links (working)?

EDIT ok nvm got it working :)

·
将軍
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uhmm when i click the link it gives me a error "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" have any else links (working)?

EDIT ok nvm got it working :)
jeje .... ups ..... fixed :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
It works super fine to me... the only problem is the game hangs when you try to load a save...
but everything else works marvelous (menues, game, music etc...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeap newer versions of the emu has sound problems in lots of games (fatal frame 4 is another one) in older version you can make this games show all the graphics by simply changing old video plugs for the ones on the new version.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow, SVN4632 seems to have worked WONDERS for this game! Saves and loads flawlessly from the memory card!

·
将軍
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, now this game really is playable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Im just playing Dead Rising now (its rather playble :) but I have two questions. First how do I free my self when a zombie grabs me? When a zombie grabs it means death for me couse I do not know how to "shake the wii mote" :| and second how can I use the second attack for some items?

EDIT: Well I found shake is on "/" same thing for second attack but still is there any key (or that option in wii edition) soo u can put the lego heads or some other items on zombies heads? And can u jump here ?:S

1 - 20 of 20 Posts