Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
What's wrong with your own Wii ? You can do that if you know how. Obviously, you dont have one.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Maybe. It is very possible.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i would also like to know if its possible to add wii channels like homebrew to use with dolphin without having a wii console(well i did have one till some sad w**ker broke into my flat and stole everything they could carry thats why i still have my pc.) as i dont have mine anymore.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes it's possible!! I have the mii channel in dolphin and work good!! the only thing it take a lot of time to start but then work very well!! I found the .wad file in disc of wii sport of my friends!!:) you only open it and find "RVL-NigaoeNR-v4.wad" then open it with dolphin!!;) but in discs there are a lot of channel!! I have also internet and photo channel and they work very good!! But for now also if you install channels in wii menu from dolphin they don't show in wii menu! But if you start them from list or from file they work very good!!:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yeah i know it works for me too, but i asking about to put channels in Wii Menu (like on real wii) is IT possible? Also about disk channel, i get only few games that can be shown there is it normal? I want to see Wii Sports Resort NTSC in disk channel but i only get unnable to read disk then insert a disk and then again over and over and over!((((

Also i found Great Tip for Mii Channel! If you have Wii menu on Dolphin and Mii Channel you can create and save your own Mii's! And you can save game in Wii Sports or Wii Play or Wii Sports Resort with them!

·
Banned
343 Posts
i would also like to know if its possible to add wii channels like homebrew to use with dolphin without having a wii console(well i did have one till some sad w**ker broke into my flat and stole everything they could carry thats why i still have my pc.) as i dont have mine anymore.
Lol wii theft. that is funny.
they should have made some Owner Key or some thing that can prevent the theifs from selling it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lol wii theft. that is funny.
they should have made some Owner Key or some thing that can prevent the theifs from selling it.
I'm glad you think its funny unfortunately i dont as i'm the one thats got to pay to replace it and my laptop as that was taken as well which is going to cost me over £1000 altogether just because some sad f**king w**ker probably need money for his next drug fix and because i only get basic wage its going to take me quite awhile to save that kind of cash again, before you ask no i didnt have insurance as i couldnt afford it.

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
I tried with RVL-NigaoeNR-v4.wad.out.wad but after a long black screen i had a hand white with the number one, and a white backscreen and nothing else...
How can i create my own MII.

·
Registered
65 Posts
mm... I extracted it from wii sport and work very well even if the mii face don't show good, so it can be config problem!

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
I test all projection HACK, and plugins.... Optimize quantizer on and off... and didn't work.
I think it's because my rev. 4012 what is your REV ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mii faces is fixed!!!! Try the newest rev
Really??? In what revision? And what plugin? I use for now 4525 and dx9 but face doesn't show good!

Edit: Yes it works! Now I tried to play mii channel but it doesn't work!!:( I will try with another older revision!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
OK!! I discover a good way to use mii channel in last revisions!! I tried mii channel in 4532 but doesn't work.... so i downloaded rev 4010 and works very well but obiouvsly with a bad graphics... Now the trick:
Boot dolphin 4010 x64 than open at the same time dolphin 4532 x64, in my pc the 4010 close itslef automatically and after some time in 4532 mii channel start with perfect graphic!!:):):D:D
I have only x64 so i don't know if works in x32 and in other revs! I tried both with dx9 and OGL!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Mii faces are really fixed *screen from Metroid Prime Trilogy on D3D*:)
Also found on my Metroid Prime Trilogy miichannel v6 RVL-NigaoeNR-v6.wad
everything looks almost perfect anyway still some issues

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.