Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Shattered Blade

The game emulation is close to perfection, Good graphics, good sound, good speed.

This game doesnt support classic controller or GC controller
Is recommended to play this game using a real WiiMote + Nunchuk

Config:

Dolphin SVN R 1640: Game runs with a lot of speed, fully playeable
Dolphin SVN R 1713: Very near of real speed, fully playeable

Best plugin: OpenGL

Game tested on: Dolphin SVN 1713 - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2,33Ghz - ATI RADEON HD 3450 - 4GB RAM DDR2 - Windows XP SP3

General Keyboard/mouse Controls:
Sensor Bar: Is not required for this game

A and B (on Wiimote): A and B on Keyboard
A and B (on Wiimote): Left click and Right click on Mouse
Wiimote Mov shaft +Y = key 4
Wiimote Mov shaft -Y = key 3
Wiimote Mov shaft Z = key S

Nunchuk Stick: Numeric Keyboard
D-Pad (on WiiMote): Keyboard Left, Right, Up, Down (NOTICE: You have to enable sideways controls in the settings)
Nunchuhk shake: ?¿ (not supported in keyboard?)
Nunchuk button C = key C
Nunchuk button Z = key Z

Controls:
Normal Attack: Press A + WiiMote Moves
Special Attack: Press B + WiiMote Moves
Charge Bankai: Shake Nunchuk
Enable Bankai: Shake Nunchuk (when it's charged)
Shumpo: Press C + D-Pad (on WiiMote)
Protect: Press Z
Options and Controls: Press 1

Gameplay video:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thx for all the description, xD but come on, the game ? in gallego ? sucks. Es la hostia tio, renji gilipollas ? nooooooo nevah.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added a video that i've just do. (very poor xD)

Thx for all the description, xD but come on, the game ? in gallego ? sucks. Es la hostia tio, renji gilipollas ? nooooooo nevah.
the game is in spanish, lol. ?¿?¿ :thumb:

·
Registered
228 Posts
thank you Xeiden for the video, me personally i couldnt care less if its a different langauge
cus i still will play it ^_^. THe game looks fun though , and the speed is pretty nice

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you Xeiden for the video, me personally i couldnt care less if its a different langauge
cus i still will play it ^_^. THe game looks fun though , and the speed is pretty nice
I should have changed the language to english before uploading images and videos but i forget it. :lol:
This is the PAL game version, it cames with Multi-5 languages, including of course English... only is needed to change in the config the system language to English and the game will have english texts...

·
Registered
228 Posts
u dont have to change language, thats your native language...keep it.
there are others on this site that speak spanish as well. I dont... but i dont mind fighting games in spanish, only rpg's and things with lots of text start to get confusing.

i just found this game in english so i'll get that one later on e-bay

·
Registered
97 Posts
thanks.

·
Registered
408 Posts
pyrotekniq, sometimes its better to appreciate the original language, if its anime then you should see it in japanese with subs, if you wanna see a movie made in North America, then see it in english, if its a Spanish movie, then in Spanish, its just my point of view.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i didnt say anything bad about the language , i agree with u , its totally cool.
Im not complaining at all , its others who were complaining....not me

·
Registered
97 Posts
aff...
not JOYSTICK
only WIIMOTE
And Keyboard...:drool:

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
this translation to make for spain, (many of us do not understand words)
the Spanish translations are best when made to Latin America, and has no silly words like you mentioned

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yeah thats right, you are from chile, and im from argentina, its really cool to have a neutral version, not just some " gallego " xD but i take particular classes of english since i was 6, so i like to see movies, play games all in english, even the subs for the anime, in english.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what Shake Nunchuk in Keyboard ?????

·
Registered
816 Posts
try s or the numberpad 8,4,5,6

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't think there is a key to shake the nunchuck, I've seen people ask it 100 times and nobody ever answers.
Sorry for posting this in all threads I could find about it :) It should now be possible to shake the Nunchuck, please see the [thread=118070]Wii Remote Plugin (Official Thread)[/thread] about it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So now, we can pass that part of the fire in Disstar Day Of Crisis, right ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
can show how to shake the nunchuck to ativate BANKAI with the shake and metriod prime 3 plugin because it seem to don't work with the bleach shattered blade or I may be doing something worng direction plz because i don't own a wii remote yet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts