Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Random crash bug fixed.

I think the bug that crashed this game, whilst entering/leaving buildings has been fixed in city folk SVN 1937.

·
Registered
28 Posts
okay for some reason i have done this 123123123 times and it never works. anything I'm missing? (what do you mean by the intro? all the tasks set by nook? or just getting the house?)

·
Registered
28 Posts
-sigh- My brain hurts from trying to figure this out. I have SVN 2441 I know that much :/ I hate being new to this stuff, but I'm excited I at least have it working.... too bad I've done the intro 7 times now >.>

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you please compile version 1378 for me? (That's the one the guy in the SS's is using so I assume it works.)

Okay so I got revision 1590 and sure enough I can save and load the save. but everytime I do so, resetti pops up >.>

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone else have problems getting any menus to show up? All text just shows up against a transparent background, without the normal frame for all text, and nothing shows up in the map, inventory, or any other menu.

·
God of Juice
12 Posts
Does anyone else have problems getting any menus to show up? All text just shows up against a transparent background, without the normal frame for all text, and nothing shows up in the map, inventory, or any other menu.
Use ZIP Bloom Hack

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been experiencing a lot of random crashes which usually occur when I am either entering a house or saving. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and knows if this is a setting problem or just a normal dolphin occurrence.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been experiencing a lot of random crashes which usually occur when I am either entering a house or saving. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and knows if this is a setting problem or just a normal dolphin occurrence.
Well your pc might not have the right things to run it look at what you need

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well your pc might not have the right things to run it look at what you need
I am pretty sure my pc is capable of running it fine. Since when I play the game it works perfectly fine and I get a decent fps. The only problem is the random crashing, and I cant figure out what is causing it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may be in the wrong place but. . .

I have looked everywhere and all over, but I cannot find the AC:CF rom. Is there a link to where I can download it without it being a torrent? I'm not even kidding everytime I try to download things by torrent it bugs my computer so I gave up on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
XD the town name is very silly xDDD
Hmm for some reason i did all the step all once again
for like over 8 times and did the intro 8 times too
I can't seem to do it
Can anyone would be nice enough to bring a save for me? working one?

Town name:Starry
Folk name: Lucy (Girl)
My house is nethier the one with the orange roof or the green roof
But dont make it far away from others >.>
Thanks again if someone do it, i well be super happy

21 - 40 of 40 Posts