Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an AMD [email protected], 184MB RAM, and a Voodoo 4 4500. My buddy has a [email protected], 96MB RAM, and an Intel 810 chip set. My games work okay on epsxe. Some slowdown and sound problems but terrible mdecs. When he uses epsxe he gets PERFECT speed, sound and mdecs. I don't know why this is. Does any one have any idea what the problem is or how I could fix it?

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
I'd say u getting poor performance because the k6 is a poor processor multimedia wise and its holding back your system.
Remove the bottle neck and you'll get loads more performance from your graphics card.
JAZ

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by onejaz
I'd say u getting poor performance because the k6 is a poor processor multimedia wise and its holding back your system.
Remove the bottle neck and you'll get loads more performance from your graphics card.
JAZ
I'm not so sure... since you're getting bad performance in MDECs, might be a driver or plugin problem. Try updating your video/sound drivers, and if it doesn't work try posting you plugin configuration here.

[]s Badaro

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
err yes Badaro I agree but that wasnt what I refering too.
I was refering to his question about why his friend has better speed in games allthough he obviously has loads better graphics and more ram :)
But I c how u thought thats what I meant lol
JAZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts