Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can someone tell what is that icon in tray

I noticed it only appears when i play Counter Strike and when i try to click it it vanish so tell is it something i should worry or leave it ??

Edit
Can someone tell what Tekken is that i seems to be Tekken Tag but thats on PS2 and screen seems to be PSone ePSXe

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
*facepalm*

Its the core file of all Half life games of which counter strike source is a part.
"Double facepalm"
I don't mean hl.exe i mean the phone icon in tray right down corner i even drew a red square around it so you notice
I opened the taskbar to see if that phone make a process but it doesn't

And no thats not Tekken 3 everything is different the stage the life bars look different and i don't remember Tag mode in TK3 and since when Beak is in TK 3 ??

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Seriously i have nothing better to do at the moment
This is not TTT on Mame first because of Petes plugin i dont thiks that mame emulator has this and second the graphic are Tekken 3 likeish and orginal TTT on mame and PS2 has Tekken 4 graphics or close ones look at the charatcers and background

here a link to the post that i found this pic http://forums.ngemu.com/1668039-post1.html

and please can someone answer the first question read post 1 i 4

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
Tekken 3 and Tag Tournament run on the same Arcade hardware. I believe that Zinc can emulate them both...

The "weird icon" could be a dialer, or spyware, or adware or some other kind of app that runs in the background. :p

·
Not a Registered User
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok this maybe the Mame version of TTT
YouTube - Tekken Tag Tournament on psx mame using opengl 2

didn't know that mame can use ePSXe plugins WTF

Ok so why does it start only when i play CT or HL i try scanning those
I know how to get rid of Adware and spyware but how abaut Dailers ??

Oh i just tried Installed HL 1 that above is HL 2 and it show it as well

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
no such thing as epsxe plugins. :p the plugins are psemu pro spec.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
whatever it is, its a legit app.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.