Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wich RPG character do u think is the clown, the most funny, the stupid guy in RPG???

(for me...i think it is that bozo guy from grandia that thinks Fenna gonna marry him)

(I dunno why i make this thread...i think i saw that one about the most funny scene in RPG games and had the idea for this one...)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I think it is Link (yes, from Zelda) when he becomes a Rabbit, while in the Dark World, in the "A Link to the Past" SNES edition. A dull character which can do absolutely nothing.

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
I think the cowboy guy in Final Fantasy VIII is stupid. :) I forget his name.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep they are very stupid.....as well as quina...just the way quina looks is stupid already.....I guess the guys who designed quina were a little lazy to make her with some good appearence.....

(There goes.....another normal RPG discussion....becoming a Final Fantasy discussion as always......PS: There's a link to a thread i found when i was writing this part here: dont FF me anymore..................)
hehehe ;)

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Quina's s/he thing bothered me. It's not like it matters, but why didn't they just call Quina an it or something? Besides, if Quina's not female, I have more than a few dark suspicions about him/her. :p

> (There goes.....another normal RPG discussion....becoming a Final Fantasy discussion as always

It's karma. ;)

Another character I just thought of was Max from Tales of Eternia. His first real line (not "yeah") was hilarious, and I laugh every time he says something (although I suspect that's more because his voice is so poorly done).

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep she is...as i said the guys who designed her/him were to lazy to do a the good work just as they did with the others....i think were the same guys who designed Caith Sith....They didn't care about him for sure too...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Squall. He's so stupid. You know this part of FF8 (again...) when he hits Rinoa making her fall on all those mirrors. That's in FH. How can he do something so stupid? Rinao is one of the prettiest RPG-Characters ever created (see the other thread about this topic ;)). Hitting Rinoa. How stupid. She wants him and he hits her. I'm so upset about this stupid guy. Argh.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Originally posted by Nezzar
Squall. He's so stupid. You know this part of FF8 (again...) when he hits Rinoa making her fall on all those mirrors. That's in FH. How can he do something so stupid? Rinao is one of the prettiest RPG-Characters ever created (see the other thread about this topic ;)). Hitting Rinoa. How stupid. She wants him and he hits her. I'm so upset about this stupid guy. Argh.
apparently you got the bad scene. When you choose the music for the 'dance', if it was the slow one, then it'd give you that scene. If you made it sound irish, then it'd give you the better scene. (love scene). But still, Squall is stupid.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What squall did to her was rude...but if u see well even when she asked him to dance with her he did that way too....Its like him...(all the things that he passed, his past his memorys reflects his acts....) so, he was rude....but not that much....And even with a guy like squall...(that can't handle with women well) she was pretty thoughtful.....That's why i like her very much too...

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Originally posted by jonys
What squall did to her was rude...but if u see well even when she asked him to dance with her he did that way too....Its like him...(all the things that he passed, his past his memorys reflects his acts....) so, he was rude....but not that much....And even with a guy like squall...(that can't handle with women well) she was pretty thoughtful.....That's why i like her very much too...
The perfect adjective (IMHO) for him is insensitive. Period.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
> What squall did to her was rude...but if u see well even when she asked him to dance with her he did that way too....Its like him...(all the things that he passed, his past his memorys reflects his acts....) so, he was rude

Blech, if any girl asked me to dance, I'd go ahead and do so. Squall=typical Square ******* (use your imagination).

> i think its te girl from te Rhapsody where did you ever heard killing enemies with her trumpet???

Another funny one is Meredy from Tales of Eternia. She uses a whistle to get a stupid rodent to go attack enemies, and yet her rodent somehow becomes more powerful because she gets better whistles. Now really... ;)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
apparently you got the bad scene. When you choose the music for the 'dance', if it was the slow one, then it'd give you that scene. If you made it sound irish, then it'd give you the better scene. (love scene). But still, Squall is stupid?
I can change the scene by changing the music. Didn't know. Have to go and check it out.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Another funny one is Meredy from Tales of Eternia. She uses a whistle to get a stupid rodent to go attack enemies, and yet her rodent somehow becomes more powerful because she gets better whistles. Now really... ;)
Just like the pied piper, except only better (or...er...she uses a whistle and he a pipe :heh: ). ;)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One game a saw a few time ago, has a character, (the main) that uses a pipe as well to hit the enemys....And the guy who always follow him is very stupid, besides he looks stupid as well....(the game is Mystical Ninja)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.