• nemu64

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts

Erm, you're probably not going to get a response within five minutes. Project64 is the best in most scenarios. This probably fits best in the other n64 emulators forum, so I'll move it there.

Hmm...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i hear elsewhere project 64 is the best which one do you think is the fastest cause thats seems to be my prob

*sorry for postin in the wrong room**

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
corn!!!i never even heard of that emulator... thanks im gonna try it out cause i need all the spped i can get ..if it works.of course

thanks for the help

hmmmm .....why do you do that?:)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You know, there really is nothing stopping you from downloading and trying out all the n64 emus out there ... it isn't like they're hiding or anything ...

My personal recommendation is 1964, and I highly recommend reading the documentation thoroughly before asking how to get it to run faster.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
buuu... and I was thinking that Nemu64 was the best election... ohhh but maybe Corn is the best in speed but seems that only works whit Mario64

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Shadow Lady
buuu... and I was thinking that Nemu64 was the best election... ohhh but maybe Corn is the best in speed but seems that only works whit Mario64
Corn plays many games but shows glitches, sometimes bearable sometimes unbearable.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The only games i got to work on Corn are Mario64 and Super Mario Kart64.(I don't have many ROMs)
IMHO, UltraHLE (respectivly SupraHLE) is the best. I think it's the best cos it's the only N64-Emu that can run the games at a good speed on my machine (PII 300 :()

1 - 12 of 12 Posts