Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i played FF9, GT2, CronoCross(a bit, not all), BOF4 (not impressed at all) and some random others.
i wanted to play Parasite Eve 2 next, but since no emulator can make it work, i need a new game.
I'm a big fan of RPGs and such.

What do you recommend??

·
Registered
345 Posts
try lunar 2

graphics arent that good (look kinda super nintendo-ish)
but the mdecs are awesome. they are very anime if you like or dislike that genre
it runs well in epsxe with a little tweaking it is also tough and quite long (3 discs)

if you purchase it though its like 50-60 dollars and comes with some sweet stuff
(hard cover instruction book for example)

hope you find some good games

S

·
0 Posts
Try these on for size: Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Tales of Destiny, Dino Crisis, Quake 2, Koudelka, Darkstone, Final Fantasy Anthology, or any of the Resident Evils. All are great games and are fun to play. There are many others, but I can't think of them just now. Best of luck deciding. :D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I agree with sxamiga,go for the Wild Arms series.
Not really pretty but awesome story and musics.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yes it does.

·
Registered
171 Posts
there is one game that no body mentioned which i think its one of the best .
have you tried FF8 if you still didnt ,then do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, i started playing last night, and it ain't that bad.. it just takes a while to get used to the camera thing

S

·
0 Posts
If you are growing to like BOF 4, then you may want to also consider BOF 3. I didn't mention it because you said you didn't care for BOF 4. Jax is right, BOF 4 is a very nice game, but the camera thing can get annoying at times.
Also, if you like Lunar SSC, then you might want to consider Lunar 2 Eternal Blue.
I played it on the Sega CD and have it for the PSX as well. It is, also, a very good game.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by campaign2016
try lunar 2

graphics arent that good (look kinda super nintendo-ish)
but the mdecs are awesome. they are very anime if you like or dislike that genre
it runs well in epsxe with a little tweaking it is also tough and quite long (3 discs)

if you purchase it though its like 50-60 dollars and comes with some sweet stuff
(hard cover instruction book for example)

hope you find some good games
I agree, try Lunar 2. It's one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
230 Posts
If you like RPG's you could always play Suikoden. Of course I don't know if it runs in epsxe or not. And when you were done with the first you could play the second. That would keep you REALLY busy :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts