1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
undefined

undefined
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wich games are now avaible to PCSX2, because the faq was wroted in May and now is Nov., so i think there was a small update, so plz write here that, how wich game can you play on the PCSX2, thx :D
IM FROM HUNGARY SO ICANZ SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH, BUT I THINK HOW YOU UNDERSATND ME:D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
I think not :rolleyes:

Yours,
-Elly

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
To answer his question: There is still no game fully playable, so no need to update the compatibility list, unless you want to add which screens of a game are now shown which were previously not :p

·
Registered
330 Posts
well.. if you mean playable, as in, you can play it, just very slowly, there are actualy some games that ARE playable. for instance, that soccer game on the pcsx2 main page, and some other games, like that bubble popping game that I cant remember the name of atm lol. but if you want to play anything at ful speed and sound, Im afraid you are out of luck..

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
all games are "avaible" but none are playable above 5fps at current wip. I have yet to have pcsx2 go HEY THAT GAME ISNT AVAIBLE!

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
bcrew1375 said:
Sounds like he's asking for an update to the compatibility list.
If that's the case, then he can check out the homepage

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
We've already explained many times before that at the pace new builds/betas are created there is really no point in maintaining a compatibility list like that cause simply we would need someone to work on it 24/7

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
and AFAIK when new betas/builds are released then smoething new can be shown in games but also... some thing that were shown in earlier releases don't have to work in newes one ;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
bositman said:
We've already explained many times before that at the pace new builds/betas are created there is really no point in maintaining a compatibility list like that cause simply we would need someone to work on it 24/7
It would also be counter productive too. If the compatibility list contained was specifically for the state of the current beta's, most beginner's would mistakenly assume it was for the current release. Thus the "why doesn't game X work for me" threads would begin .....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts