Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I waited until the last minute to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 because a streamer always receives " This app can't run on you PC " when he tries to run ZSNES on Windows 10. I tried helping him troubleshoot that but everything that I suggested did not work.
Now that Windows 7 is EOL, I decided to use the Free Upgrade Tool from Microsoft to update my laptop to Windows 10.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
Much to my surprise, after it was installed, I tried running ZSNES and it ran no problems, even after updating to the latest 1909 update after that. I am running 64-bit
I prefer ZSNES over SNES9x because the rewind feature is crap in SNES9x and I like how ZSNES does it better. Plus I like 100 savestate slots

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bsnes, Snes9x or even Mesen-S. They are by far a better emulators for today than the obsolete / outdated Zsnes ( wich i loved too ). Or although, is there any new Zsnes version for today standards?

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Bsnes, Snes9x or even Mesen-S. They are by far a better emulators for today than the obsolete / outdated Zsnes ( wich i loved too ). Or although, is there any new Zsnes version for today standards?
Unfortunately.. No. Not anymore. It has not been updated since 2007.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts