Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for this thread........I know it impossible to answer this
But it really annoyed me when I see program about UFO...........
I wonder why UFO show itself to people and spot it.I don't understand their target.If they don't want let us know they exist they should hide (by their technology it possible to hide us without any mistake).Today people spot UFO too much.It not puzzle anymore but it look like they want play game with us.When people spot them.People will see many colors of light and very bright.What this thing for???For show us they are colorsful???Are they want us spot them so much???Now I think something is heppen but no one one why they (UFO) do this.What are their target or just for fun???

·
Registered
349 Posts
You sure - you ok?

I mean no recent contact made with extraterrestrians did you?

Oh well, I was just asking...

I my case, I am pissed off by some of these absolutely horrible Alien-Series, only using the mystery behind all this for commercial purpose -
f.e. "Roswell" - Aliens looking like Models, being as *Smart* as models and almost as interesting (despite looking at them I mean)

oh well, guess that was Off-topic wasn't it?

Nevermind

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Enigma, I don't know the answers to your questions, but I'll be sure to ask the aliens what they're up to when I see some.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
dood, it's a conspiracy headed by the hicks, to draw more attention to places ppl wouldn't even mind if there hadn't been a "sighting" there, thus successfully boosting the economy of their worthless little towns by fooling poor, misguided tourists. Why don't aliens ever abduct intelligent ppl. They're getting a totally skewed perspective on the human race (this is if the conspiracy theory falls through) since they keep abducting farmers and their wives out in the marshlands.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
yeah, they're all bogus.

we never look like those big headed costumes in our natural form.
and we never fly around and "abduct" those stupid people; we just observe...

oops i guess i said too much :D

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
dont worry if i seen one i'll talk to them :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
There are so many weird stuff in this world... for example... about 5 minutes ago Britney Spears knocked at my door and ask me to use my bathroom... isn't it strange??

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I just wanna know why the aliens that explore space and come to our planet are all proctologists.

here's a deep thought:
I don't think that God put me on this planet to judge others. I think he put me on this planet to gather specimens and take them back to my home planet. -Jack Handy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts