Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
because there isnt to many people knowledgeable about the workings, and more importantly how to fix problems asociated to this emulator here therefore there wouldnt be any point.

at least that was the answer last time.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
because there isnt to many people knowledgeable about the workings, and more importantly how to fix problems asociated to this emulator here therefore there wouldnt be any point.

at least that was the answer last time.
That's not very good reasoning, whoever made that. How is knowledge supposed to spread if there isn't a place to share it?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
That's not very good reasoning, whoever made that. How is knowledge supposed to spread if there isn't a place to share it?
well thats what i was told last thread this was discussed, if i remember rightly.

gah cant find the thread anymore, hmmm well that sucks. time to go on hunting, its wabit season, for threads.

edit:wabit season over, i failed in wrabet hunnting now the duck hunt dog laughs.

(i couldnt find the thread)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Must have been a hallucination.
indeed damn wabits.

or was that about something else completely different.

anyway, i may have got that thread confused with something else completely unralated, ahh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.