Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When im using GSDx90.8 graphics plugin it starts so slow it stays black with distorted box images and the logo of ps2 I can only hear sound and nothing else happens and it uses a lot of memory making my computer to freeze but when i use GSDx90.6 graphics plugin it starts so fast and still the same black with box and ps2 logo but it dont uses a lot of memory like GSDx90.8 graphics plugin it does not make my computer freezes it just stays there forever with the sound like a booming sound.....whats wrong!?????

My Specs...
IP 4 2.2GHz
512 mb Ram
Nvidia Geforce FX 5500

·
Registered
13 Posts
Theres a great news for every body...
WWE smackdown vs raw worked at 35 FPS on my 800 mhz with only 128ram
I hope all of u will try it!!!
rite now im playing it (playable although some graphic glitches like the superstars name,s become z) but worth a try!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
ziegxxx said:
Theres a great news for every body...
WWE smackdown vs raw worked at 35 FPS on my 800 mhz with only 128ram
I hope all of u will try it!!!
rite now im playing it (playable although some graphic glitches like the superstars name,s become z) but worth a try!!!!
ingame or in menu?!?

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
+Tamarro+ said:
ingame or in menu?!?
Turst me, this guy's obviously joking. No version of the emulator gets that fast and actually runs. Static screens MAYBE, but there's no way he's getting that kind of speed ingame.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.