Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im just interested why there is no PS2 Emulation out yet ?

Is this mainly a hardware problem ?
What are the Reasons ?

G

·
yair23 said:
well .. hmm lets see .. SHUT UP !
yair23 > no, you shut up, that is, unless you have anything better to say than that.

eNdless > there is a ps2 emulator, however, it is SLOW, due to, as you already said yourself, hardware problems; current pc's aren't powerful enough to do this fast enough.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
yeah, as Samor said...

you could learn that by browsing our forum... (using search button is described in this forums faq... so i guess you didn't read that, and I don't think that you read rules... I suggest you to do that...:) )

yair23 don't be rude... I know such questions may piss us very much but act as civilized human not as .... you know what...

·
Registered
58 Posts
KanedA said:
yeah, as Samor said...

you could learn that by browsing our forum... (using search button is described in this forums faq... so i guess you didn't read that, and I don't think that you read rules... I suggest you to do that...:) )

yair23 don't be rude... I know such questions may piss us very much but act as civilized human not as .... you know what...
sorry .. I was pissed and for some reason 5 GB of my stuff are missing and Im MAD !! Im actually going to kill some1, and Ive got no idea how it happened ... I didnt had any backup so I was furious ..
and then that dude asked this and I flipped ! ...

·
Registered
350 Posts
yair23 said:
sorry .. I was pissed and for some reason 5 GB of my stuff are missing and Im MAD !! Im actually going to kill some1, and Ive got no idea how it happened ... I didnt had any backup so I was furious ..
:idea: tip, if your that mad dont reply to questions that piss you off.

G

·
yair23 said:
np. it happens to everyone sometimes ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Samor said:
np. it happens to everyone sometimes ;)
yeah I guess .. anyway Merry X-Mas :) Im a jew but ;) ...
hmmm ... I remember reading the in Forum "magazine" that some1 did a month or 2 months ago and there was an article with some1 that was working on the PS2 emulator, forgot his name ... any way I think he said that there will be another version in the holidays which is about now ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok didn knew that i asked a "noob" question .. but i dont saw this in the stickies and was to lazy to search 30 minutes figuring out why there is no emu out right now

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
eNdless said:
ok didn knew that i asked a "noob" question .. but i dont saw this in the stickies and was to lazy to search 30 minutes figuring out why there is no emu out right now
Ah yes, but yet you were willing to wait 26/27 minutes for someone to post a valid reply, plus the minute or two it took you to type it up ;). The irony here is that the information you requested is displayed on the access page that you must agree to in order to reach the forum:p.

Don't feel too bad though, you're not the first, and you most likely will not be the last either.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
eNdless said:
lazyness is nothing good (just look what answer you got here in the begining ;) )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts