Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya,
I can't get any other .iso to run other than Tekken 3. Tekken 3 runs great and I can't figure out why none of my other .iso games like Tenchu 2 won't run. Okay, here's what I am using:

Video: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76
Sound: ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.
Cd-Rom: SaPu's CD-ROM Plugin 1.0 (Daemon Managerv3.47 - virtual drive)
Bios: scph1001

My computer is an XPS 600 and it has an nVidia 7800 graphics card with the latest driver. Top of the line system, so to say.
I can run and play Tekken 3 just fine with these settings. I can not run anything else though. I did not make the .iso for tekken 3, it came in that format when I got it. However I did make the other game .iso files using a Sonic program. I don't know if that has something to do with it or not. I am trying to get Tenchu 2, Final Fantasy Chronicals Chrono Trigger, and Soul Blade to run. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
ironic, that your downloaded ISO works, and the others dont work :rolleyes:

anyway, either your CDs are fuxed, or your CD drive wont properly read the games. did you do the Playstation profile with alcohol 120%? and like chu tuoc said, do they run from the CD?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No they do not run from the cd and yes I set up my cdrom to read from the virtual drive that Alcohol 120% uses. If that is what you mean by playstation profile. Although I can play frisbee with the cd I still can not play the games from them.

Heya,
I got one of the games to work by switching my CDr plugin to Mooby's instead. Probably has something to do with my iso converting. I don't know, I will check out more games right now.

Yep, Mooby's is awesome and it is also my new best friend.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Kejuk Zestyq and chu tuoc, if nobody has replied since you last posted, learn to use the edit button instead of making a new post!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.