Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. this is very unlike me to make a thread like this but i just need to know what it is slower for me when i have better specs then other people..

example: i have a fx 62 dual core at 3ghz ram 2 gigs video card ati radeon dual slot hd 4850.

and somone else has a 2.4ghz intel 2 gigs of ram and a 8600 and they get full speed in mariokart or better frames in sonic secret rings then i do.

why is it faster for him when i have the better specs? is it because somting is slowing down my computer?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm irritated with the names of the new processors, but do you have amd? I recognized that the 2ghz dualcore ati from my father works double the speed with dolphin of my 2ghz dualcore from amd. Maybe that is one factor?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Then maybe the 2.4ghz intel is faster than 3ghz amd. I don't know if it still is like that, but once it was. The last time I had no internet (new home) and so i wasn't able to test the latest revisions. Maybe somebody has an better explanation :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just find it really stupid tho.. and i dont have a million dollars to spend on a 500dollar processor. i like emulators because they are amazing how consoles can run on the pc and i like to play games at higher resolution :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's why we all are here ;-)
And because we aren't that rich we have to wait until the emulator becomes faster. And to look up the google code page every week and every day is like Christmas all the year ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's why we all are here ;-)
And because we aren't that rich we have to wait until the emulator becomes faster. And to look up the google code page every week and every day is like Christmas all the year ;)
dude i love when i get off from work and see new revisions, it makes it all worth while ^_^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts